Home » Book Club, Fantasy, Genre, Headline, Historical, Ratings, Romance, Young Adult Books

June’s Book of the Month-GRAVE MERCY

5 June 2012 No Comment

I know, I know…I’m late with this post! I’m so sorry, but believe me when I tell you it will have been worth the wait! Our Book of the Month for June is GRAVE MERCY by R.L. LaFevers. This book is freaking amazing, and you are going to LOVE it! You can read Kallie’s and Melissa’s review right HERE. We all think this is a book you will want to read and reread again, so go out and grab it and read it with us this month!