There are two different types of recruitment; Internal and external. Both types are highly popular among various organizations. The officials at Abu Dhabi recruitment agency are always keen to find the perfect and highly qualified human resource to fill in the vacancies for their clients..
Internal Recruitment is considered an easier way to recruit a worker for extended tasks and duties at his similar designation with some additional benefits or by giving him a promotion, salary raise and improved incentives for the additional work. Internal recruitment is carried out via internal departmental transfers of a versatile employee who can be compatible for any other task within the company. This transfer is sometimes suitable for timely events and reverts back after the event is finished. Sometimes, an ex-employee is re-hired for similar or extended designation to perform organizational work. Though it is a bit inactive due to higher competition and organizational politics but sometimes organizational concerns are more important and the skills of that employee are unique. These Internal sources are readily available for recruitment so they are less expensive and minimum time taking processes. Internal promotions and transfers improve employee’s motivation levels and increase productivity.
Sometimes it is unavoidable to perform External Recruitment which can be performed by organizational HR department or can be outsourced by the company. They hire the recruitment agencies which are very active in resume record keeping. It is a time taking process as well as quite expensive way to select new employee/s from outside the organization. The external sources via internal HR department or from recruitment agencies include – announcement of new job, via labor contractors, proper job advertisements, specialized contact-based employment from exchanges, from educational institutes, ex-employee’s recommendations, etc.
- Factory Gate Job Announcement: Many factory workers are hired through factory gate billboard announcements. It is the easiest way to encourage skilled workers for employment without assigning special agency to announce and recruit laborers. Many workers are illiterate and only visit factory and industrial areas in search of work mostly on referral of other working labor relative. Some workers make a shifting from one factory to another due to workflow and better incentives.
- Labor Contractors: Some specialist and consultants are suppliers of working labor and man power to special factory and production needs. They choose the labor according to his/her skills and place them to respective factory.
- Job Advertisement: Important designations and qualified staffing is usually announced via advertisements which are further scrutinized by HR department or recruitment agencies for better selection and skilled hiring.
- Government influenced Employment Exchanges: Hiring a foreigner is a critical thing and needs some regulatory measures and proper channel. Government undertaking is compulsory before selecting any outsider non-national candidate for a specific job.
- Fresh Graduates from Educational Institutions: New interns and fresh graduates are also encouraged to join the company via annual recruitment seminars and recruiter expeditions.
For further understanding about different means of recruitments and benefits of recruiting agencies, read more.