Home » Contest, Fandom, Headline

St. Patty’s Lucky Day Give-A-Way

16 March 2012 20 Comments

Congrats to Jackie, Ashley, El Nino, Mike, Lina, and Tuba!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Today’s give-a-way is a little different because we are giving away several books!  You can leave your preferences in the Comments below, and we will pick 6 winners (1 for each book)!  There is a lot to choose from…

(Click on the cover to read a book description!)

Wereworld by Curtis Jobling

The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (Autographed)

Family by Micol Ostow

Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Gently Read)

Each contest will be posted at midnight (EST), and you will have 24 hours to enter!   The winner will be randomly chosen each day from the comments section of each post on BookshelfBanter.com, retweets onTwitterand/or comments on our Facebook page.  (The more you ‘resharement’, the more likely you are to win.)  The winner will be announced after he/she is contacted, and confirms their email/mailing address.

There is only one way to find out EARLY, which books will be given away each day… Sign up for our newsletter! (They go out each Wednesday!)  We will send out an email with the list of books for the week and the corresponding days you can enter to win them!

Sign up here…

*This give-a-way is open internationally!  We have 31 books for 31 winners, and each week the books will be mailed out to their respective winners.  Each day a winner will be selected at random, and any personal information given (last names and mailing addresses) will be kept private.

20 Comments »

  • El nino said:

    This is my preference order:

    Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (Autographed)

    Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Gently Read)

    The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan

    Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

    Wereworld by Curtis Jobling

    Family by Micol Ostow

  • Amber L said:

    wow i have been wanting to read the strain and bloody valentine for a long time this contest is so great :)

  • bella said:

    My preference:

    Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (Autographed)

    Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

    Wereworld by Curtis Jobling

    The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan

    Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Gently Read)

    Family by Micol Ostow

  • cassie said:

    i would love to win any of these books
    i love reading

  • resh said:

    bloody valentine has been on my reading list hop i win this one!
    and beauty queen as well soon interesting

  • pistolero said:

    I just hope that I win! Any of these books will do!!!!

  • Dabney said:

    My preference:

    Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (Autographed)

    Family by Micol Ostow

    Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

    Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Gently Read)

    The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan

    Wereworld by Curtis Jobling

  • AK said:

    All these books seem great and awesome! Thanks for this contest I just want to win one book from the above!

  • dj said:

    all these books sound wonderful
    hop i win atleast one of them
    thxs

  • jacob said:

    thxs i would love to win any one of these books

  • charlene said:

    any of those books :) i love to read them all

  • Lina said:

    I would love to read Family by Micol Ostow. The Strain sounds great as well.

  • Diana-Artemis said:

    Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!
    I haven’t read any of these books so I would like to read any of these.

    Thank you for the great giveaway!

  • Mike said:

    I would love any and all of the above books! I am a voracious reader of paranormal books with a preference for urban fantasies…

  • tuba said:

    Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Gently Read) dying to read :)

  • Jackie said:

    I would love any of these books!!

  • Lady Reader said:

    I would absolutely love to have Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. However, I would be lucky to have any one of them. Thanks so much for the opportunity.

    Thank you so very much for hosting this contest! You guys rock. :)

    Happy St. Paddy’s Day!

    Amy

  • Ashley G said:

    Thanks for the giveaway. My top 3 choices in order would be
    Bloody valentine
    Forever
    Beauty Queens

  • Amanda Heiner said:

    Thanks, hope I win!
    My preferences:

    Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (Autographed)

    Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

    Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Gently Read)

    Family by Micol Ostow

    The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan

    Wereworld by Curtis Jobling

  • Dovile said:

    Here are my preferences:

    Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
    Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz
    The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan
    Wereworld by Curtis Jobling
    Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
    Family by Micol Ostow