Home » 5 Books, Contest, Fandom, Fantasy, Genre, Headline, Paranormal, Ratings, Romance, Score, Young Adult Books

1st Edition Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer is TODAY’S #LuckyDayGiveAWay

11 March 2012 40 Comments

Congrats go to our winner Stacie, who RT on Twitter!

NO, we are not kidding!  The book we are giving away TODAY (Monday, March 12, 2012) is a copy of…

ECLIPSE

by Stephenie Meyer

This is ‘Special Edition’ 1st Hardcover Edition that includes an excerpt from Breaking Dawn, a full-color poster of the Breaking Dawn book cover, and exclusive t-shirt transfers!

Each contest will be posted at midnight (EST), and you will have 24 hours to enter!   The winner will be randomly chosen each day from the comments section of each post on BookshelfBanter.com, retweets onTwitterand/or comments on our Facebook page.  (The more you ‘resharement’, the more likely you are to win.)  The winner will be announced after he/she is contacted, and confirms their email/mailing address.

Book Synopsis:

As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob—knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

There is only one way to find out EARLY, which books will be given away each day… Sign up for our newsletter! (They go out each Wednesday!)  We will send out an email with the list of books for the week and the corresponding days you can enter to win them!

Sign up here…

*This give-a-way is open internationally!  We have 31 books for 31 winners, and each week the books will be mailed out to their respective winners.  Each day a winner will be selected at random, and any personal information given (last names and mailing addresses) will be kept private.

40 Comments »

  • Stefania Stamati said:

    She will choose “death” but will actually be a life of love with Edward.

  • michelle said:

    She should choose life. but of course she cooses death just to be with edward.

  • bella said:

    oh i absolutely adore the twilight saga
    i hav re read all of them countless times!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “she chooses death- to have an eternal life full of love with edward” <3
    i really want to win this book!!

  • dj said:

    thxs 4 d contest
    eclipse is my favorite book from the twilight saga

  • Bostongirl1212 said:

    ECLIPSE is my favorite book of the series 🙂 Thank you guys for doing this contest!!!! I made sure to RT this in twitter too would love a follow back!

  • Amber L said:

    WOW it would be awesome to win this…i love the twight saga you guys rock

  • el nino said:

    Very nice and emotional story. I just love it! 😀

  • pistolero said:

    Superb Love Story!!! I love this book! Hope i win it.

  • pistolero said:

    Superb Love Story!!! I want to win this wonderful book!

  • lyn said:

    Love the books, i read them over and over. Off now to get Breaking Dawn part 1 on DVD xx

  • dish said:

    this is my favorite book
    want to win it 🙂

  • me said:

    Awesome book!! 😀

  • jacob said:

    please please pick mi
    i love the twilight saga
    my all time favorite book and movie

  • ary said:

    Surely one of my favorite books! Love it!

  • Terryl Levy said:

    So many wonderful things I’ve gotten to experience because of Stephanie Meyer. Thank you!

  • Amber said:

    Ooh…I’d love this! I’m a HUGE Twihard!

  • Courtney said:

    Eclipse is my favorite book of the series. I hope I win.

  • Christina B said:

    Of course she chooses death so that she can have a life with Edward:)

  • Edward said:

    Great author! Great book! I hope I win it!

  • Bea L said:

    waaahh!! Eclipse!!!! lol :DD

  • Kim Clarkson said:

    One of my favorite books!! Love Stephenie Meyer, I hope I win! Thanks for the giveaway. 🙂

  • Sita said:

    This is actually my second favorite book of the series BUT I WOULD LOVE THIS ! I love Stephenie Meyer !

  • Jackie Kowena said:

    I love this book!! The best Love story ever made!!

  • ray said:

    Awesome love story 😀 I want to win this book!

  • Bonnie said:

    This is awesome, thanks for the giveaway opportunity! 🙂

  • Diana-Artemis said:

    What a beautiful giveaway! Eclipse is my favorite book of Twilight saga.
    Thank you for the chance!

  • Emily Suckling said:

    Thanks for hosting, this is great!

  • Jackie said:

    Twilight <3

  • urshala rivers said:

    Stephenie is a wonderful author. I can’t put the books down. When I’m reading it feels like I’m really in the books.

  • Michelle said:

    She made the right choice! What is life without love?

  • Sandra Parsons said:

    Oh how I have loved the Twilight books. Honestly, I never read anything but magazines until I started reading the Twilight Saga. Now, because of the Twilight series, I read more and more. Ty SM!

  • linda barnes said:

    I love stephenie meyers writting I am looking forward to reading more from her in the future, I have read all her books about 12 times or more each everytime a movie is getting ready to come out I read them 🙂 thanks for the chance to win a first edition….

  • Amanda Heiner said:

    Awesome contest!

  • Amanda Heiner said:

    my birthday is the 25th 😉 SignEd up for the newsletter didn’t know you had one :).

  • Elsa said:

    Great contest! thanks for this opputunity! 🙂

  • Kenia said:

    I’m in love with the Twilight Saga!! Thanks for the giveaway! 🙂

  • Iraida G said:

    I love the Twilight book series and would love to win this book.

  • Yunet C said:

    Great Giveaway!! Hope to win this special edition copy so I can read over and over again.

  • kunjana said:

    oh plzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzz i need it so bad……………….i have twilight and new moon and i want to own eclipse tooooooooooooooooo

  • Everette said:

    I am now not positive where you are getting your information, however good topic.

    I must spend some time learning more or understanding
    more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be
    in search of this information for my mission.