Book And Movie Challenge!
Hey, ladies! This week I thought of a rather interesting challenge for all of us, brought on by a late night showing of Jurassic Park. Wonder where I’m going with this? Check out my challenge for you in the video below!
Now, it may take a while to complete the second part of the challenge, since we all have a lot going on. However, here’s what I would like from you in the first part of the video challenge:
1. Which of your all-time favorite movies (ones at least 10 years old) are based on books?
2. If you love the movie so much, why haven’t you read the book?
3. Which of your favorite movies HAVE you read in book form (again, older movies)? Did you read the book before or after seeing the movie? Did it change your opinion on the book or movie?
4. Are there movies you haven’t seen because you love the book too much (new or old)?
5. List some of the potential books you might read for this challenge (you don’t have to narrow it down to one yet).
6. What are your thoughts on having to read one of your favorite movie books? Are you excited, or afraid it might not live up to your expectations?
I’m really excited to hear your thoughts on my challenge, Kelly, Kallie, and Stefanie (and anyone else that wants to take it on).