Home » Book News, Headline, Movie News

Eight New “Hunger Games” Posters Revealed

28 October 2011 No Comment

Eight new posters featuring the characters from The Hunger Games have been unveiled on various websites, but you can view them all in one place over at Hypable.com!

(There is in fact a Peeta poster, but since I’m unashamedly Team Gale, I chose not to feature it.  Mwahaha!) ;)

What do you think of the new posters?  Are the characters coming to life in the way you had hoped?