Home » Contest, Headline

“Tiger’s Curse” Giveaway!

17 October 2011 12 Comments

You may have heard that our current Book of the Month is the incredible Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck.  What you may not have heard is how much each of us here at TST is in love with these books.  We are all completely obsessed with the Tiger Saga series!  Like, get-your-head-examined, pulling-our-hair-out, screaming-at-fictional-characters obsessed.  The kind of obsessed where you stay up all night to keep reading the book because you just HAVE to know what’s going to happen next. If you love Twilight, we can pretty much guarantee that you will love these books.  In fact, I think I can safely say that none of us here at TST have been this crazed over a book since the Twilight Saga.  They are just that good.

So, in order to spread the love, we are giving away a copy of Tiger’s Curse (book one), thanks to the lovely people at Sterling Publishing!  Here’s how to enter:

In the comments section, tell us which animal you would want to be cursed as.

That’s it!  Want more entries?

Follow and Tweet us your answer on Twitter (@TSTPodcast) or (@bookshelfbanter), comment on TST’s Facebook (or BB’s Facebook) or comment on the giveaway post on Twilight Series Theories.

You’ll get an additional entry for each way you enter, up to six entries!  Winner will be chosen at random.

Contest ends Sunday night at 9 pm PST and is open to US residents only (sorry!).

12 Comments »

  • Brandi Waldman said:

    Being an otter would be fun! They are so cute and they are always swimming around and playing. They just seem so happy go lucky!

  • Beth said:

    I always thought it would be great being a cat – sleeping in the sun and snuggling!

  • Sarah Flores said:

    Ever since i was a little girl i’ve always loved horses thanks to the movie Spirit. Just the thought of being able to run freely in the wild is amazing.

  • Robyn Mota said:

    Hmmmm, I guess if I was an animal I would be a bear so I could eat and sleep, eat and sleep! The downside of being a bear is that they are a hunted animal……but there aren’t too many animals that arent hunted for one reason or another.

  • kristina shields said:

    i would probably want to be a bird to be able to fly around everywhere!

    spicedice45@gmail.com

  • Alex D said:

    This will be a hard one, I would most likely have to say an Eagle just to be able to fly wherever you want to, the feeling of freedom…

  • Sarah Kalaitzidis said:

    The animal I would love to be curse as is a wolf. They are beautyful creatures, when they run they are beautyful when they just stand there they are beautyful. Not to mention the howl they make is a song that can’t be discribe. I love everything a wolf and how they act and live.
    (A tiger would be my second choice)

  • Sniffly Kitty said:

    I would want to be cursed with a dragon… granted that’s supernatural but HEY THEY’re AWESOME

  • christina said:

    i would love to be either a wolf or swan or wait for it (duck) lol. im obsessed with ducks so….. heres my email charvahon@yahoo.com id loooooooooooove to win this book i never have plz consider picking me

  • Amanda said:

    The book stuck out to me because of the white tiger. If I had to be cursed as any animal, it would be the tiger. I always thought it was awesome that my birth year is the year of the tiger and I think I have pretty sharp teeth! :P

  • Courtney said:

    If i had to be cursed as an animal, i would say a Wolf.
    They are the most majestic animals i have read many books on wolves and am immediately captivated by their grace, beauty, strengh and power.

    My second animal to be cursed as would have to be Perigrine Falcon, how amazing it would feel to soar through the skies higher and higher, to swoop down and speed along knowing that no one can catch u.

    my email is xo-courtz-xo@hotmail.com

  • Courtney said:

    opps sorry i should have only just wrote about my first chose as to which animal i would like to be cursed as
    Which would be the wolf.
    :D