Home » 5 Books, Book News, Contest, Fandom, Fantasy, Genre, Headline, Kallieross, Paranormal, Ratings, Score, Staff, Young Adult Books

You can WIN Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

19 August 2011 7 Comments

We are celebrating the release of Bloodlines by Richelle Mead this weekend BEFORE it’s released next week, on August 23rd!  The new series is a spin-off from The Vampire Academy Series.  I read and reviewed the book earlier this Summer, and have to say that I love this new series even more than the original!  You will have ALL weekend to enter this contest, and it’s easy!  All you have to do is ReTweet on Twitter OR Like/Comment on Facebook, and we will select a WINNER at random this Monday night (August 22, 2011) at midnight!

The winner will receive a copy of Bloodlines and some fun Bloodlines swag!

Thanks to Penguin Publishing for providing this outstanding prize!

To read/watch my review, click here!

*You must submit your RT or Like/Comment by 11:59 pm, Monday, August 22,2011, to be eligible to win!

7 Comments »

  • Archi' said:

    Where do I need to submit the RT?

  • Boca Raton CPAt said:

    Subsequent to passing the selection process, an affiliate has to pick the right CPA offers that yield high
    income. The combination of income taxes and self-employment taxes can easily be the biggest single expense
    for the self-employed. Most of the economic stimulus checks have been delivered.

    Here is my web blog: Boca Raton CPAt

  • Cold Storage Listed Companies In India said:

    Most household goods movers provide free quotes for
    their services. A new Interstate protocol could be needed to
    allow convoys to build in the left lane. Contact companies you do business with approximately four
    weeks before you move.

    Here is my web site Cold Storage Listed Companies In India

  • long sleeve bodycon dress xl said:

    Yellow bridesmaid dresses are great for summer and spring weddings because
    they add flair and class to your wedding. There you have obtained it 4 aboveboard
    to attach to consideration in affiliation to in might maybe need of Herve Leger V guitar neck
    Bandage Dress Black. For others this might be the time to highlight toned arms with a halter or strapless style, or nice legs through a tea-length dress.

    Feel free to surf to my website – long sleeve bodycon dress xl

  • social media marketing university said:

    Frequently, customers end up buying more as they
    peruse your website, because they want to take advantage of the
    discount while it is still valid. The final large expense SEO creates
    is tracking and analyzing data. This is where businesses can inspire
    and move people.

    my web-site; social media marketing university

  • deck ideas for mobile homes said:

    Holland: Tulip City, Michigan is a cultural feast of events: dance, art,
    music and historic Hope College right downtown. From this
    airport, guests are able to rent a car or, as a more
    inexpensive option, take a shuttle from the airport to the north
    entrance. They could also garnish a car or a boat this way and put it
    into storage.

    Look at my blog post; deck ideas for mobile homes

  • Valentin said:

    It’s very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this
    web page.

    You shouldn’t remember to hone in on on your supetown rice
    cooker, Valentin, understanding!