Home » 4 Books, Fantasy, Genre, Kallieross, Ratings, Reviews, Staff, Stefanie, Young Adult Books

The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge

29 May 2011 3 Comments

Synopsis from publisher’s website:

In the city of Lovecraft, the Proctors rule and a great Engine turns below the streets, grinding any resistance to their order to dust. The necrovirus is blamed for Lovecraft’s epidemic of madness, for the strange and eldritch creatures that roam the streets after dark, and for everything that the city leaders deem Heretical—born of the belief in magic and witchcraft. And for Aoife Grayson, her time is growing shorter by the day. Aoife Grayson’s family is unique, in the worst way—every one of them, including her mother and her elder brother Conrad, has gone mad on their 16th birthday. And now, a ward of
the state, and one of the only female students at the School of Engines, she is trying to pretend that her fate can be different.

4.5 books to The Iron Thorn!

Links:

CaitlinKittredge.com

Caitlin on Twitter

The sequel, The Nightmare Garden, comes out February 14, 2012.

3 Comments »

  • local moving companies minneapolis mn said:

    Online classes many times offer electronic certificates, which can be relayed online as soon as you submit the results of your driving test.

    When you have decided the location and fully done you
    work on the distance and point out the exact place of
    the location for long distance you need to call the long distance movers company.
    and that includes the process of safely transporting
    a lifetime of furniture and accessories to a new home.

    Visit my blog post :: local moving companies minneapolis mn

  • boca raton cash for gold said:

    Are you taking the CPA examination and fear that you’re not
    gonna pass it. Riordan has made a conscious effort to reach
    key locations which include Georgia, Michigan, and
    even China. Before 2007, you were able to produce unlimited numbers of returns with some of
    these value tax preparation software programs (such as Genu – Tax).

    Look at my page; boca raton cash for gold

  • download Games for tablet said:

    I am now not positive the place you are getting your information,
    however great topic. I must spend a while finding out more
    or working out more. Thank you for great info I was on the lookout
    for this information for my mission.