Home » Anonymous, Contest, Fandom, Headline, Young Adult Books

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide GIVE-A-WAY!

13 April 2011 5 Comments

We are giving away a copy of The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide!  There are only three steps to entering…

1. Be a ‘Follower’ on Facebook… Bookshelf Banter

2. Be a ‘Follower’ on Twitter… @BookshelfBanter

3. Share/Retweet about this Give-A-Way!

We will be choosing a winner at 9pm Central Time, on Sunday, April 17, 2011.  The winner’s name will be posted at BookshelfBanter.com, Facebook & Twitter… The winner will provide a shipping address, and PRESTO!  Anyone and everyone is eligible, and we will ship to any place in the world!  The winner will be picked at random.

5 Comments »

  • best organic hair care products said:

    Choose a soap that will cleanse your body and not just perfume it a little bit.
    Prepare a paste of gram (Cicer arietinum) flour in raw milk.

    But who has the time to go through all that information.

    Feel free to surf to my web site :: best organic hair care products

  • ingrown toenail soak said:

    The beginning of the end came the day Nia’s boyfriend didn’t take up her offer of caring
    for him when he was ill. It is possible that combining the two hair loss products in a regimen can address the hair loss problem from two fronts.
    These products work the best in younger men who have only begun to lose their hair,
    and in those whose androgenetic alopecia is still in the early stages where hair is thinning but continuing to grow.

    my web page :: ingrown toenail soak

  • chloe sims how to easy way to put on fake eyelashes said:

    Lucky for you, I’ve discovered two places online where you can get some
    sweet deals on lotion and other awesome supplies. A tanning lotions is their hottest selling product and provides
    you with amazing results within a few applications for short time periods.
    Many works done for all the workers of the world who are all on the same team.

    Feel free to visit my blog post chloe sims how to easy way to put on fake eyelashes

  • boca raton Social media marketing services said:

    This causes a person to become physically dependent on getting regular fixes in order to cope with daily life.
    Article Source: Ventures provides content marketing and marketing
    analytics services to cost effectively drive local clients to your site.
    Try submitting your videos to various video websites.

    Check out my web site boca raton Social media marketing services

  • nose job for long nose said:

    However, sometimes we need to do something a little more adventurous, or perhaps a little more pointedly self-serving.

    There are many forms of lasers available for skin resurfacing.
    Often fine dining and jewelry discounts are offered.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: nose job for long nose