Home » Anonymous, Contest, Fandom, Headline, Young Adult Books

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide GIVE-A-WAY!

13 April 2011 No Comment

We are giving away a copy of The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide!  There are only three steps to entering…

1. Be a ‘Follower’ on Facebook… Bookshelf Banter

2. Be a ‘Follower’ on Twitter… @BookshelfBanter

3. Share/Retweet about this Give-A-Way!

We will be choosing a winner at 9pm Central Time, on Sunday, April 17, 2011.  The winner’s name will be posted at BookshelfBanter.com, Facebook & Twitter… The winner will provide a shipping address, and PRESTO!  Anyone and everyone is eligible, and we will ship to any place in the world!  The winner will be picked at random.