Home » 5 Books, Book News, Contest, Fantasy, Genre, Headline, Kallieross, Score, Young Adult Books

UPDATE:Congrats to Tracy! Autographed Copy of ‘The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner’ GIVEAWAY!

6 January 2011 676 Comments

You read that right… We are giving away a copy of ‘The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner’ signed by Stephenie Meyer!  The contest will last through the weekend, and all you need to do is leave a comment below.  In your comment you will need to include which Stephenie Meyer book is your favorite and why, and that’s it!  Make sure you enter a valid email address, because we will pick a winner Sunday evening, January 9, 2011.  Anyone and everyone is eligible, we will ship to any place in the world!  The winner will be picked at random.

So, what are you waiting for?  Leave your comment below to enter!

676 Comments »

  • Kathy Viernes-Lacy said:

    My favorite book is the The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner because you really find out at what extent the Volturi is willing to go to get the Cullens to be broken up so they can gain Edward and Alice and Bellas abilities

  • Camille said:

    My favorite Stephenie Meyer book is… TwiMoonClipseDawn. I can not pick a favorite because each of her books is a special gem in its unique way. Twilight started the love affair between vampire and human, New Moon lit the stage for the amazing wolfs, Eclipse was the climax of the love affair, we get amazing back stroyrs and the intensity of the triangle left me breathless. Breaking Dawn was finally the happy ending for everyone including loveable Jake. The Host is another amazing story even if it isn’t in the saga and I am so team Ian. Stephenie is one of the most amazingly talented authors in my opinion and to have an autographed copy of Bree Tanner would make me the happiest girl in the world

  • Kayla said:

    my favorite book hands down was breaking dawn. you got to see into jacob’s head and see how it was like fore him to have all the wolves hearing his thoughts.

  • Bridget said:

    I would have to say my favorite book is Eclipse. All of the characters show their strength in this book. Each one has something to overcome and they end up working together, without realizing it, to accomplish this.

  • Mindee M said:

    I loved Eclipse! I thought it was the best one out of the four. It moved me.

  • Debbie said:

    Although I love all the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn was the one I have read 17 times. Stephenie has a way of evoking our own memories of first love and desire as she weaves the real story of what Twilight is about. It’s about love, the love of a man and woman and the love of family. What we learn is that nothing is impossible when we stick together and chose to do the right thing. No matter how strong evil is, it can’t stand a chance against love.

  • Judy D4 said:

    I fell in love with Twilight, the first novel in the Twilight saga. If it had not drawn me in I never would have read the other books so Twilight would have to be my favorite book by Stephanie Meyer.

  • Krista said:

    New Moon was an exceptional book. Bella’s feelings were reproduced in such a real form, I truly felt for her, and could verify and reassess some of my own experiences. It is often at the worst of times that one can learn the most about one’s self; what is important and what needs to be held onto at whatever painful cost. I appreciate a writer’s time and effort in getting difficult and mixed feelings on paper, and Ms. Meyer obviously took the time to do this so well. This book covered so many decision-making moments we’ve all had to be confronted with, and she did this with a wisdom shown in the growth of character in Bella, Jacob, and Edward as well. Utterly believable in it’s topics, on target as a wonderfully written adventure, I recommend New Moon as the best written of her four book series.

  • Tara McCraw said:

    I love all the books but Id have to say Breaking Dawn is my favorite. I just love how she gives in they get married and Bella realizes how happy she has become and then Nessie that had to be the greatest shock! I love how eveything worked out in the end for everyone….

  • Gena said:

    My favorite book by Stephanie Meyer is The Host! I lOve the book so much! I hope (even though it ended) there will be a sequel I would love to read more of what happens to wanda and Mel and everyone!

  • Venera said:

    Jag bara älskar Eclipse för där får man se hur mycke de betydr för varandra på en helt ny nivå. Önskar att alla kunde få en Edward inte skådespellaren allså utan karaktären

  • sherri said:

    I loved this book, just wish the Volturi would have given her a chance.

  • Emily said:

    i think my favourite book would be Breaking Dawn because it is an awesome book and i enjoyed it some much and Edward and Bella finally get there happily ever after.

  • Amanda said:

    My favorite book is Eclipse. I like how Edward and Jacob finally work together, and although I’m team Edward, this kiss between Bella and Jacob was long overdue!! Also, what I’m reading on her website is excellent, and I hope she decides to publish it someday!

  • Nicole said:

    As most of Stephanie Myers fans would say, I loved ALL her books. INCLUDING the non-twilight book “The Host” (which is incredible!). But of all the Twilight books, I’d have to say Breaking Dawn was my favorite. From the first book, there are hints that Bella is quite special, and in Breaking Dawn it’s finally revealed just how special she is. I love how we are introduced to SO MANY new characters and their special abilities. Bella always said she would protect Edward and once she is turned she really does! It was also exciting to meet Renesmee and learn about the imprint with Jacob! It left my jaw on the floor!

  • shardonee green said:

    my favorite stephenie meyer book has to be the first twilight book.Its something about the concept of love at first site being intermingled with the forbidden love thing that entrances me.when i first got the first book i read it in one day,staying up all night to finish it because it was so thrilling.the book was like a gateway drug to me because ever since reading that first book, i havn’t been able to put the series down!!!!!

  • Miguel said:

    Nice post. I was checking onstantly this weblog and I’m inspired!

    Very helpful info specially the ffinal part :) I care for such information
    a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info foor a long time.
    Thanks and good luck.

  • blogmetrics.org said:

    Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my website thus i came to go back the desire?.I am attempting to find issues to improve my site!I assume its adequate to
    make use of a few of your ideas!!

  • Cost Carpet Installation said:

    Excellent Tips Towards 100 % natural Fat loss

    A valuable Losing Weight Food plan requires you to carry out the suggestions that have
    been tested to work. There isn’t any magic pill that will work only those
    very simple strategies that should have you on the road to weight loss and ideal health.

    you need to set a goal of the amount excess fat you wish to lose and i highly
    recommend you to be reasonable. Men and women demand a completely different calorie
    intake. A safe approach could be to consume 300 to 500 fewer calories
    a day to get rid of One to two pounds per week.
    Establish a goal for yourself and get real about achieving this.
    Your primary goal ought to be specific as well as
    written. In case burning off unwanted body fat is exactly what
    you would like to do, you simple must consume a smaller amount calories when compared to what you
    burn every day.

  • Cost Carpet Installation said:

    Great Steps Towards Natural and organic Weight reduction

    An useful Losing Weight Food plan will need a
    person to go by the instructions which have been tested to work.
    There is no fast solution that will work only these
    basic strategies that will put you on the
    path to losing weight and perfect health.

    you must set a target of what amount off fats you would like
    to drop and remember to to be sensible. People demand completely different caloric consumption.
    A secure strategy will be to consume 300 to 500 fewer calories
    each and every day to reduce One or two pounds
    every week. Specify the objective for your own and become genuine about attaining this.

    Your aim need to be specific and penned. In the event that getting rid of unwanted body fat is actually you
    prefer to accomplish, you simple must consume a lesser amount
    of calories than you burn daily.

  • click aqui said:

    You’re so cool! I don’t believe I have read through anything like that before.
    So good to find someone with some original thoughts on this subject matter.

    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this
    up. This website is something that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

  • Blake Shelton Bringing Back The Sunshine leaked album said:

    I don’t drop many comments, but i did some searching and wound up here Bookshelf Banter

  • ZQuiet Nz said:

    ZQuiet Nz

  • discount code for office shoes 2013 said:

    discount code for office shoes 2013

  • nude prostitutes said:

    nude prostitutes