Home » Book News, Contest, Fantasy, Fiction, Genre, Headline, Mystery/Suspense, Ratings, Romance, Young Adult Books

Release Day Launch for Descent by Kallie Ross

9 June 2014 10 Comments

Release Day Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Decent_Cover_Kallie_Ross

FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS:

Descent (Chapters 1-5)

ABOUT DESCENT:

Seventeen year old Ollie Miller is ready to leave all of her hurt feelings behind, but moving on seems impossible while living next door to her ex-best friend, Mateo. When curious earthquakes begin to shake and rip open the foundation of her small town, the ground becomes as unsteady as her feelings for him. When they fall, they fall hard…

Ollie’s disastrous attempt to save Mateo’s brother from falling into a curious chasm results in their descent into a cavernous wonderland. Ollie, Mateo, Jesse, and Alexis search for a way back home, and encounter a mysterious tribe of natives. Gabriel, the next in line to lead his people, is granted permission to guide them to the surface. On their treacherous journey, an overzealous elder threatens all of their lives, because he can’t risk them exposing his people, or the power he wields. The group discovers ancient secrets, unexpected truths, and uncharted feelings. Ollie must find a way out or risk being stuck in the caves forever—or worse, dead.

“Descent is a gripping debut that takes you on a roller coaster – a page turner that has you asking – what happens next. I loved every single word of it.” Fangirlish.com

barnes_button

Amazon-Buy-Button

ibooks_button-300x139

Add DESCENT on Goodreads and Facebook!

DESCENT Goodreads ** DESCENT Facebook

KallieRossAbout Kallie Ross:

Over time my love for learning gravitated toward studying conspiracy theories and contradictions in our culture. My conclusions have ignited a passion to write compelling young adult fiction that incorporates legend, conjecture, fantasy, and conviction.

I love being a wife, mother, friend, writer, and teacher. I began teaching high school English in 2002 and started blogging and podcasting in 2008. I have a brilliant husband, two redheads, and never imagined my life would ever be this fun!

Find Kallie Ross

Website ** Twitter ** Facebook ** Kallie Ross’s Goodreads ** Tumblr

10 Comments »

  • top 5 fake tans said:

    Donald Trump might sue you for infringing on his trademark look.
    This addiction to a bronzed look is not just found in those
    of a certain age, from a certain area or even a specific gender, but has taken the world by
    storm. This type of tanning is just perfect for
    a natural look. Well, I’m going to fill you in on all the pros and cons of both and you can decide which is better
    for you. This will make the skin more hydrated allowing
    the spray tan solution to stick well over it. However, there is no reason you can’t successfully apply
    a great looking self-tan at home. About a month
    or so just before getting the tan, you should
    definitely exfoliate and moisturize which means you do not
    have closed pores when obtaining a spray tan. Even if you want an instant tan, you
    can rely on these tanning products. Looking down will allow you get the
    first application right. The fake orange spray tans
    we sometimes see are the result of using the wrong color product.

  • hcg weight loss australia said:

    The USA FDA approval stamp for HCG is specifically for the
    treatment of infertility and not as a weight loss drug. Make a good,
    healthy and strong diet meal plan a follow it strictly and full
    willpower. Even the earliest pregnancy test won’t work for all women. Doctor
    Simeons’ protocol doesn’t allow exercise, the 500 calories per day intake doesn’t take in consideration gender and individual characteristics
    such as height and current weight. I have some ocean front property
    in Arizona you might like. It is normally injected but when used for
    the HCG diet, you usually use drops. If you do think this will work for
    you, then go ahead and give it a shot. Your health care giver (doctor) can help
    you and your partner by interpreting these readings so that you can know the days when intercourse would result in conception the most.
    Forties is a time when body starts losing
    muscle mass. Unfortunately, as is the case of
    h – CG, the price one may pay could be a huge one’the loss of one’s health.

    Here is my blog: hcg weight loss australia

  • pelvic Floor exercises For men Symptoms Of bladder said:

    Sitting below the bladder and in front of the rectum, the prostate
    gland is wrapped around the urethra and is responsible for the production of the clear liquid that
    makes up 30% of the seminal fluid. Organic farmers must follow specific guidelines to become certified.
    You can simply get one particular and slip into it not having feeling unpleasant.

    Here is my site :: pelvic Floor exercises For men Symptoms Of bladder

  • deck restore paint reviews said:

    For those looking for something closer to home, there’s
    The Marquis which resembles a classic British pub, featuring plasma screens showing music videos and sporting events, plus
    a pool table. It has become the quintessential social event of
    any pre-game festivities and, what was originally an underground subculture,
    is now part of the mainstream sports atmosphere.
    Solar panels are basically any panel that uses the sun’s thermal power to produce electrical energy.

    Here is my webpage deck restore paint reviews

  • herve leger bandage dress reviews said:

    Yes, fashion trends are referential and recurring, but at the same time new ones
    pop up, allowing us to visually reflect the world around us.
    Readers may refer to a related article entitled The Best Fashion Merchandising Degree Schools in the U.
    Being a model requires more than just being a pretty
    face.

    my site :: herve leger bandage dress reviews

  • boutique best dress websites said:

    One of the color that brought glimmering style was Black.
    This means your purse should match your briefcase if you need to use both of them on the same occasion. Finding
    the very best, proper and fairly as well as measurement prom dress may
    possibly appear like a daunting job.

    Here is my web page: boutique best dress websites

  • moving companies storage services said:

    Call a local community college and make an appointment with an advisor, find out if you qualify for financial aid, talk to them about career options.
    Not to say they have insurance to cover your valuable items which make your move safe and secure.
    Because you have to set up your new house at
    new location.

    my web page … moving companies storage services

  • cambogia garcinia extract reviews said:

    There is nothing miraculous about this approach but instead it incorporates a healthy dose
    of common sense with a healthy activity. They really are the best of what our
    planet produces. Another big benefit that one can have in this respect is, these
    weight loss diet pills remove the toxic and the harmful substances perfectly from
    the body.

    Stop by my website: cambogia garcinia extract reviews

  • gsa ser lists auto approve from Burt Kohl said:

    Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you
    be familiar with afterward you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.

  • gsa ser lists said:

    Hello, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, thats in fact fine, keep up writing.