Home » Book News, Cover Reveal, Fandom, Headline

“Outlander” Tie-In Cover Revealed!

16 May 2014 5 Comments

OutlanderTieIn

Diana Gabaldon has just posted the official mass market and trade paperback tie-in cover for Outlander, which is set to hit stores and online retailers on July 1st.  The new cover artwork showcases one of the recently-released stills from the television production, featuring Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan as Clarie and Jamie.

What do you think of the tie-in cover?  Do you like the production still they used to represent the book?

5 Comments »

  • best selling hcg drops said:

    When done, serve immediately, and cover with juices from crockpot.
    Of course you do not need to be pregnant to take advantage of this process.
    Because you carry on and involve oneself inside yoga exercises, you’ll immediately start to see the beneficial alterations that will also for your entire body.
    Numerous participants have stated that shortly after extensive weight loss ,their weight quickly returned.
    If you are thinking that this does not sound like much.
    The HCG plan is designed to be a starting
    point for a long term plan to keep weight off. 2) There
    is a decline in progesterone and estrogen, particularly progesterone.
    It is by Kevin Trudeau who stumbled upon research by Dr.
    The h – CG hormone is known to burn calories and fats while boosting metabolism.

    Frequently than not, when we read about someone going on a diet regime, we usually presume that they are organizing all sorts of tested recipes,
    counting their calories and other things to manage their metabolic rate just like taking some
    weightloss pills and nutritional supplements.

    my webpage: best selling hcg drops

  • Gretchen said:

    You shouyld follow their best pills for weight
    loss lead. There are nnot going to hawve carbohydrates.
    Hoodia slimming pills are even more useful tips on how
    tto lose weight is lost more belly fat. Do you know
    the secret.

    my web blog :: best pills to lose weight (Gretchen)

  • Rattan dining sets by port royal said:

    Wonderful website, really been searching forever for tips
    on the best rattan furniture for our home and in our back garden. This site
    sincerely helpedgreat blog some great info here

    Here is my weblog … Rattan dining sets by port royal

  • Http://Portroyalrattandaybeds.Pen.Io said:

    Great web site, previously been searching forever for tips on the perfect rattan furniture pieces for our home and in our back garden.
    The website seriously helpedgreat blog some great info here

    My blog; Port Royal Platinum Sofa Set, http://Portroyalrattandaybeds.Pen.Io,

  • steam room shower said:

    Read the articles within this site lots, hoping to take the plunge before long and buy a steam shower
    cabin, in all likelihood immediately after the holiday season

    Look at my page :: steam room shower