Home » Headline, Movie News

“Outlander” Premiere Date Announced + New Poster

8 May 2014 40 Comments

OutlanderPoster

Let the countdown begin!  Earlier today, Starz announced the official premiere date for the upcoming adaptation of “Outlander,” which will air on the US network beginning on August 9th at pm ET/PT.   Starz also debuted the new poster for the series, which features the tagline, “What if your future was the past?”

I’m loving the new poster.  What do you think?  Does it capture the essence of “Outlander?”

(By Krystal Van Eyk)

40 Comments »

  • Organic Hair Care Products African Americans said:

    You would be right depending on your understanding of
    certain points. Having a well hydrated body is a sure way of having
    your energy levels high at all times. It must be
    protected well if the body is to be kept safe and healthy without any serious problems.

  • inground swimming pools said:

    I couldn’t simply hide in my own bedroom until the
    balding area disappeared — if it was still going to vanish.
    It can affect the appearance, confidence, and maybe even the self
    esteem of a person. She did not seem too enthusiastic about it and claimed that
    she had just been to the toilet and did not feel like peeing any more.

    my page: inground swimming pools

  • clogged toilet muvico pompano beach said:

    It is usually at this point that the most junior member of the household suggests that maybe I should
    put more water in the bowl so that the plunger has half a chance of
    success. The kitchen and bathroom are the places that
    we hang out in, at the end of a hard day. Simply feed the auger into the pipe until the
    snake meets the obstruction.

    my web-site – clogged toilet muvico pompano beach

  • dock box hasps said:

    Everyone wants cheap bait these days but the big problem is that cheap often means rubbish.
    I have been using products from Newfields Baits for a while
    and their green lipped mussel extract is simply amazing.
    But have you ever thought about living in your boat
    full time.

    Feel free to visit my homepage … dock box hasps

  • nose job at 14 said:

    Finally, mini face lift provide the sufferers an all natural experience by themselves as well
    as at the same time improve their own self esteem and confidence amounts.
    The rhinoplasty surgeons India enhance the nose by reshaping it by using
    components like cuboids, gristle (fibrous) and a couple of fashioned elements as well.
    It is normal to have slight bruising and swelling for
    about ten days.

    my web-site … nose job at 14

  • plumber Pompano Beach Florida said:

    A good place to start is by choosing the method of cabinet construction first:
    stock, semi-custom, or custom. The Masterbuilt designers added a drain clip to the fry
    basket which permits you to hang the basket on the side
    of the fryer as the turkey drains and cools. a) It is pricey depending
    on whether you might be employing a DIY system or you’re hiring the services of a remodeler.

    Look at my webpage plumber Pompano Beach Florida

  • marine summit freezer drawers said:

    It is defined as the lowering of the core body temperature.

    If you like antiques you have to ask for help- we have many
    but only the locals know where they hide. You will catch red fish, spotted sea trout,
    pompano, snook, mangrove snapper, Spanish mackerel, small black-tip sharks, small bonnet sharks, sheephead &
    in cooler weather the odd king mackerel.

    My web page marine summit freezer drawers

  • moving companies california to nevada said:

    Check out Movers review, it’ll assist you simply slim down the alternatives then choose many sensible movers.
    The above talked about three methods to move Favorites in Internet Explorer 9.
    The expense apart from covering the vehicle also involves
    in spending for the moving boxes.

    My site … moving companies california to nevada

  • marine refrigerator windshield repair maryville tn said:

    You don’t want to linger until the last minute to make your plan so I would recommend reading the waterway guidebook in advance.

    Given a choice, our primates will eat nothing but bananas.
    Be sure to vacuum floors, rugs and upholstery your pet comes in contact with regularly.

    my webpage marine refrigerator windshield repair maryville tn

  • minifee chloe how to measure wig size said:

    However, users of conventional or biodegradable sun tan lotion should also heed the Food and Drug’s Administration’s advice that there
    is no scientific study to uphold sunscreens, as the
    ultimate protections against the sun’s powerful UV rays.
    Coppertone Sunless Tanning came in a gradual tan moisturizing lotion for a flawless natural-looking tan you control 9 fl.
    You have to understand that you need these considerations to experience a decent,
    if not, normal abortion clinic Virginia experience.

    My webpage minifee chloe how to measure wig size

  • chloe sims starship versa tan reviews said:

    DHA is a non-toxic sugar substance that has been FDA (Federal Drug Administration) approved since 1977.
    – Before you step out to go sunbathing, ascertain that your skin is clear from any
    ingredients of makeup creams and cologne liquids that would make your skin more disposed to sunburn.
    It uses radiofrequency energy to get rid of the signs of aging.

    Feel free to visit my homepage; chloe sims starship versa tan reviews

  • 21 drops said:

    The B5 Regimen is a treatment plan that utilizes Vitamin B5 to cure acne.
    Your impatience and excitement might get the best of you, which is why
    it’s important to know the accuracy rates of at-home pregnancy tests.

    If you go to the market for buying any weight loss product I am sure you will definitely
    get confused.

    Here is my website – 21 drops

  • marine commercial walk in freezer compressors said:

    Many anglers avoid the use of whole eggs altogether
    because they although they contain all kinds of essential
    nutritional components fish are obviously going to recognise them
    from previous egg-containing baits plus eggs affect digestion in various ways.
    Be sure to go with fresh bait, and stay away from the baits that are based on chicken or cat food.
    Here are the guild quests along with a handy location and a listing of the reward for completion.

    my web site – marine commercial walk in freezer compressors

  • chloe sims 1 hour banana boat sunless tanning lotion said:

    Make sure that you only cover the skin areas in the photograph,
    and try to avoid hair, eyes, lips, and clothing. According
    to a study conducted in a Japanese village, vitamin A present in these eatables
    make them stay young and live longer. To sustain up the color, employ your ointment
    each and every three-5 days.

    my web blog – chloe sims 1 hour banana boat sunless tanning lotion

  • igrow Laser Sale said:

    Article Source: more information on how to regrow your hair check out Total
    Hair Regrowth Review. When too much pressure is put
    on the hair over time it can speed up the hair shedding process,
    resulting in the loss of hairs already in the telogen phase.
    Your hair protected the top of the head from the elements.

    My blog post; igrow Laser Sale

  • see more said:

    The greatest info on see this around

  • moving companies in las vegas nv said:

    Bekins Moving Company is prepared to offer a host of moving services for any need that you might have.
    Article Source: Movers is a leading industry expert in the fields of
    web marketing, SEO, and internet marketing online.
    This is for the reason that a group closer to your
    house could bargain with you in a more luxurious method.

    Have a look at my blog: moving companies in las vegas nv

  • Boca Raton CPAt said:

    Take for instance a company that for the current period has more outstanding payables than they do receivables.
    But there is an exception if the caregiver is your parent. Itemized deductions and
    personal exemptions do not affect self-employment taxes.

    my web-site: Boca Raton CPAt

  • small boat refrigerators said:

    You will probably recognise some or all of these as some
    as used more than others with very great success in carp baits:.
    The largest inland body of water found in Maryland is Deep Creek Lake.
    If you’re worried about your stored wine going bad in the heat of
    your boat, you need to invite me over.

    My blog; small boat refrigerators

  • Fort Lauderdale CPA firm said:

    Because your balance sheet is a snapshot of your business at any given time, it needs the
    totals from your general ledger sub-accounts.
    So you want to be focused when choosing a suitable accountancy firm.

    Accounts Receivable: The function within an accounting system that manages customers
    and customer invoices.

    my blog post: Fort Lauderdale CPA firm

  • movers denver metro area said:

    In time the daughter grows old, but within her there is always a deep
    longing for her father. They help clients with their expert services on different relocation needs and situations.
    Christmas markets in Belgium offer unique and perfect spirit with wonderful crafts and
    gifts. The problem arises when the volume of the data increases with the integrations of tools and applications such as customer
    relationship management, supply chain management, e-mail, wireless computing, ecommerce, online store, workgroup collaboration, smartphone integrations
    and various other factors. Your other option is to sell your metal scrap or
    give it away to your local dealers who buy scrap metal. As soon as you’ve looked
    at all the principals, it’s time to have a trip to the self-storage facility itself to see what exactly they are
    offering as a portion of the package. Another important area that call center representatives should know
    and be trained about is in handling and dealing with customer complaints.
    Moving on to the hood, make sure you have your can of white lithium grease spray handy along with a clean piece of cloth or
    rag. They follow customer oriented approach in their business process.
    The mansion has eight bedrooms split up in two guest rooms, a gym in the beach-side cabana, and a 460-square feet wardrobe.

    my homepage: movers denver metro area

  • marine freezer moving box kits said:

    Here are a few very big secrets every thinking carp angler who wants to
    keep ahead of the crowd needs to know. One big consideration is where you are going to store your boat and likely this will
    depend greatly on your budget. They are forms of storage that allow us
    to store and protect our food from bacterial growth and spoilage.

    my homepage :: marine freezer moving box kits

  • facial plastic surgeon in nyc said:

    But there are also those who are not amenable to this kind of
    treatment such as Dr. For example, you might be seeking rhinoplasty as way
    to achieve a functional goal. Those who want to get rid of such problems
    must have tried various anti-ageing products, but found no result.

    My webpage; facial plastic surgeon in nyc

  • juniors red bodycon dress said:

    Cobras and Mambas inject Neurotoxic venom which will affect the nervous system and cause initial muscle weakness,
    blurred vision, difficulty in swallowing and breathing and eventually paralysis.
    Firstly, you have access to millions of online stores worldwide at the click of a
    button. If you are trying to find little girls clothing stores,
    there are many options for the fancy boutiques where you will likely pay a lot more
    than average, to the stores that are more well-known and you can probably find
    good values while still getting quality clothing.

    My web-site :: juniors red bodycon dress

  • marine refrigerator 6 cu ft refrigerator said:

    I was at first shocked and then giddy with excitement as I went and started catching hoppers.
    Always buy fresh, shelled cockles from a fish market.
    Those heated areas you make available are mighty tempting to them, and they know that human presence normally
    means an abundant, and readily available, source of food that
    they won’t need to work hard to find.

    Feel free to surf to my blog … marine refrigerator 6 cu ft refrigerator

  • social media marketing zen said:

    About the Author: Sally Ormond is an independent copywriter and owner of Briar Copywriting Ltd.
    Many people spend countless dollars on entertainment, sports or hobbies, but finding resources for an online business
    seems to elude them. SEO (search engine optimization) is a term that is freely bandied about by
    people who like to make the art of internet marketing seem mysterious.

    Here is my web-site; social media marketing zen

  • igrow hair review said:

    For some women, losing hair is a symptom of a medical problem.
    During the treatment, the area is protected by using
    a dynamic cooling device that spreads cryogen onto the skin to cool the upper layer
    and facilitates you maximum comfort. Speaking of ball game, do you know that you
    can advertise using your bald head.

    Also visit my blog :: igrow hair review

  • marine freezer 2 corinthians 5:7 said:

    Your syndicate agreement does not have to be a
    complex document. The options within the area range from Myall Lakes houseboats, cottages, apartments, cabins and guests houses, lodges and hotels among many
    others. Revealed in my unique readymade bait and homemade bait carp and
    catfish bait secrets ebooks is far more powerful information look up
    my unique website (Baitbigfish) and see my biography below for details of my ebooks deals right now.

    Feel free to visit my webpage – marine freezer 2 corinthians 5:7

  • celeb boutique dress hire said:

    From the great outdoors to a departure from the ultra-skinny
    styles that have dominated for seasons now, thestreet stylefashion wear for
    this fall are manly, wearable and, with a few of our tips,
    can even help you save a few bucks. Duty up with
    the current pattern trends is not as hard as it may seem all it takes
    is a few tricks and a bit of investigate. These steeply-priced
    shoes are demure, yet captivating.

    Here is my blog post … celeb boutique dress hire

  • losing weight on hcg load days said:

    If you decide you must eat something totally not on your diet, you will be in effect doing a.
    Let these mistakes be your motivation for
    enhancing your body further. The best time to take a pregnancy test is in the morning when your levels of HCG are
    at their highest.

    Feel free to visit my blog: losing weight on hcg load days

  • dieter dengler said:

    Fruits are great and I would never discourage my patients
    from eating fruit, but if your objective is to lose weight then they
    have to be eliminated, as they prevent Ketosis. The EPT pregnancy test will normally have a
    test display window which will not only show the outcome of the test
    but also whether or not the test is being undertaken in accordance with the manufacturer.
    It is so great to be able to run around with my kids again I can’t wait to start again and lose more.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post … dieter dengler

  • plastic surgery des moines said:

    To know more about the types of cosmetic surgery procedures and how it changed people’s lives, check out Dr.
    However, managing the nose will involve control the amount of cartilage and
    having it trimmed to the appropriate size. Complications while on surgery or after operation side-effects can occur.

    My blog post plastic surgery des moines

  • search expert said:

    I really like looking through a post that can make people think.

    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

  • Stacie said:

    Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after going through some of the
    articles I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m certainly delighted
    I stumbled upon it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

  • china scams said:

    see here for the best china suppliers around

  • download bokep said:

    I’ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or
    blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this
    site. Studying this information So i am happy to
    convey that I’ve a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed.
    I so much undoubtedly will make sure to don?t omit this website and give it a look regularly.

  • www.visitenglandsnorthwest.com said:

    http://www.visitenglandsnorthwest.com

  • http://yellowpagecity.com/ said:

    http://yellowpagecity.com/