Home » Fandom, Headline

“Outlander” Official Trailer Released!

2 May 2014 6 Comments

OUT-102_20131106_EM-1710.jpg

Starz has just released the official trailer for their upcoming adaptation of “Outlander,” based on the best-selling series by Diana Gabaldon, premiering this summer on the network.  We are huge fans of the series here at Bookshelf Banter, and are eagerly awaiting anything and everything to do with this amazing series.

Eek!  Did we mention we were a little obsessed?  Check out the new trailer video below, and tell us what you think!  Any favorite scenes you’re looking forward to?

From Starz:

About Outlander:

The “Outlander” series spans the genres of romance, science fiction, history, and adventure in one epic tale. The series, adapted from Diana Gabaldon’s international best-selling books by Ronald D. Moore (“Battlestar Galactica,” “Star Trek: Deep Space Nine,” “Star Trek: The Next Generation”), is currently filming on location in Scotland and is set to premiere on STARZ this Summer. It follows the story of Claire Randall, a married combat nurse from 1945, who is mysteriously swept back in time to 1743. Upon her arrival, she is immediately thrown into an unknown world where her life is threatened. But when she is forced to marry Jamie Fraser, a chivalrous and romantic young Scottish warrior, a passionate relationship is ignited. Now, Claire’s heart is torn between two vastly different men in two irreconcilable lives.

For more information go to OutlanderCommunity.com, our Facebook Page, Follow @Outlander_Starz on Twitter and Instagram.  Join the conversation with #Outlander and #STARZ.

(By Krystal Van Eyk)

6 Comments »

  • capillus272 bmi calculator for women said:

    Quite a few treatment centers impose as per the time required each meeting.
    The answer is what type of diet allows you as you age
    to produce enough hydrochloric acid to digest your food properly so the fermenting food in your stomach doesn’t cause other degenerative and inflammatory-related diseases.
    There are a number of lasers used to remove locks like Ruby aesthetic laser, Alexandrite laser,
    Pulsed diode array, Aragon aesthetic laser as well as Nd:YAG.

    My blog post capillus272 bmi calculator for women

  • chloe sims 1 hour versa mystic tan reviews said:

    If you are on arrival management supplements or steroids, you may
    even have got a greater risk of getting a genital candida albicans.
    In our estimation, if you can see the benefits of pursuing public relations, there is
    no reason not to use the best law firm public relations
    firm out there. At the end of all four sets, relax again then open up your eyes and the area around them as
    wide as possible for a count of ten.

    my web blog … chloe sims 1 hour versa mystic tan reviews

  • laser hair loss therapy reviews said:

    It is an unfortunate irony that many “nutritional” products people take
    to improve their appearance have the side effect of causing them to go
    bald. The answer is what type of diet allows you as you age to produce enough hydrochloric acid to digest your food
    properly so the fermenting food in your stomach doesn’t
    cause other degenerative and inflammatory-related diseases.

    There are a number of lasers used to remove locks like Ruby aesthetic laser, Alexandrite laser,
    Pulsed diode array, Aragon aesthetic laser as well as Nd:YAG.

    my webpage – laser hair loss therapy reviews

  • moving companies california to florida said:

    Most support is achieved with a grid-like metal structure called a
    link spring. With almost 2,000 water parks all over the world,
    there are a lot of options for you to choose from. Buy early though, for
    when you see the bandwagon, it’s already too late.
    To travel in the MD 902 there’s no easier or quicker way to travel to your destination and then go back home.
    Geocaching involves using your smartphone’s GPS or 3G system to
    track down ‘caches’, or packages of trinkets hidden somewhere in the real world.
    Before you get started make sure that you have a measuring tape,
    regular hammer, some nails, a level some caulking, some wood
    shims and some insulation on hand. They can easily import and
    export requisite goods from one place to another and as desired.

    It is an art form, and to some degree, you are born with a photographer’s eye.
    This makes it easier to spend on the specifications and capabilities that you actually need rather than overspending on large generators when you don’t
    really need all that power. We have to make sure that early
    as possible the title and the records of the house we will buy is clear.

    Also visit my web page moving companies california to florida

  • nose job new york said:

    When one hear the term plastic surgery, the first thing come into
    mind that it is related to a star (TV or movie actor) who trying to delay the effects of aging.
    She left the doctors at the second hospital mystified as well.
    The replacement device is called the Edwards SAPIEN transcatheter and
    is quite strong.

    My page: nose job new york

  • website said:

    website