Home » Book News, Cover Reveal, Fandom, Fantasy, Genre, Headline, Kallieross, Young Adult Books

Cover Reveal: Descent by Kallie Ross

23 April 2014 10 Comments

We are over the moon excited about the cover reveal for Kallie Ross’ DESCENT!!
DESCENT is a Young Adult fantasy that comes out June 9th!!

Add this one to your
Goodreads TBR pile ASAP!

Descent Cover

DESCENT Synopsis:

Seventeen year old Ollie Miller is ready to leave all of her hurt feelings behind, but moving on seems impossible while living next door to her ex-best friend, Mateo. When curious earthquakes begin to shake and rip open the foundation of her small town, the ground becomes as unsteady as her feelings for him. When they fall, they fall hard…

Ollie’s disastrous attempt to save Mateo’s brother from falling into a curious chasm results in their descent into a cavernous wonderland. Ollie, Mateo, Jesse, and Alexis search for a way back home, and encounter a mysterious tribe of natives. Gabriel, the next in line to lead his people, is granted permission to guide them to the surface. On their treacherous journey, an overzealous elder threatens all of their lives, because he can’t risk them exposing his people, or the power he wields. The group discovers ancient secrets, unexpected truths, and uncharted feelings. Ollie must find a way out or risk being stuck in the caves forever—or worse, dead.

Descent Teaser

Author PhotoABOUT KALLIE ROSS:

Over time my love for learning gravitated toward studying conspiracy theories and contradictions in our culture. My conclusions have ignited a passion to write compelling young adult fiction that incorporates legend, conjecture, fantasy, and conviction.

I love being a wife, mother, friend, writer, and teacher. I began teaching high school English in 2002 and started blogging and podcasting in 2008. I have a brilliant husband, two redheads, and never imagined my life would ever be this fun!

Descent Teaser 2

LINKS:

KallieRoss.com

Kallie Ross Facebook

@KallieRoss Twitter

KallieRossWrites Tumblr

Descent: A Lost Tribe Facebook

Kallie Ross Goodreads

10 Comments »

  • designer apparels said:

    I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers but this
    article is in fact a pleasant article, keep it up.

    Feel free to surf to my page :: designer apparels

  • this site said:

    this site

  • discount code amazon.ca 2012 said:

    discount code amazon.ca 2012