Home » Book News, Contest, Fandom, Headline

St. Patty’s Day 45 e-Book Giveaway!

9 March 2014 10 Comments
Join your favorite YA and NA authors as we celebrate being Irish for a day and play on Pinterest. There will be over 45 e-book giveaways!

You can join the Facebook party HERE!
You won’t want to miss it!

Participating Authors:

Lila Felix   A. W. Exley  Melissa Pearl
Jessica Gibson  Cindy M. Hogan  Sarah Ashley Jones
Marie Landry  Rachel Morgan  Jennifer Snyder
Stacey Marie Brown  Jessica Therrien  D.L. Raver
Stacey Wallace Benefiel  Marilyn Almodóvar  Angee Taylor
A.O. Peart  Devyn Dawson  Rick Chiantaretto
Raine Thomas  L.P. Dover  Tamara Hart Heiner
Leigh T Moore  Meradeth Houston  Amber Argyle
Tawdra Kandle  Carlyle Labuschagne  Lisa Collicutt
Christy Dorrity  Stephanie Fowers  Kristina Renee
Faith McKay  Charlotte Abel  Jamie Ayres
A.M. Hargrove  Charli Webb  Amy Harmon
Alyssa Rose Ivy  Kristie Cook  Lani Woodland
T.M. Franklin  Laura Howard  Sharron Riddle
Eliza Tilton  S. M. Boyce  Bethany Lopez
Dawn Leigh  L.A. Casey  Emma Adams
Amber Garr  Liz Long

a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 Comments »

  • does laser hair therapy work 2013 said:

    The older you get, the more likely it is that you’ll
    start to experience thinning and hair loss. If the drugs damage cell activity during the anagen phase, then hair loss is noticeable within a couple of weeks.

    By observing all the above tips when faced with the problem of hair loss Minneapolis citizens should be able to contain avoidable
    hair breakages.

    Stop by my blog – does laser hair therapy work 2013

  • dascor plumbing pompano beach florida said:

    Not to mention a job in the trades is much more interesting
    than filling the coffee maker at the 7-11. ” I asked my
    friend who’s got a busy family and a full-time people-oriented job.

    If the base is not level or rocks, adjust it by placing the plastic shims under
    the base until even and not rocking.

    Feel free to surf to my web site – dascor plumbing pompano beach florida

  • long sleeve Bodycon dresses said:

    The Elizabeth and James fashion line is sold at Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales.
    Accessories: When pairing a dress with a jacket, be sure to keep the jewelry
    to a minimum. All it will take is a little quality time
    to yourself, to redefine your wardrobe on your
    own.

    Stop by my blog post – long sleeve Bodycon dresses

  • chloe sims starship tanning booth said:

    Of course you can get low cost tanning lotions elsewhere, but the results may not be what you expect; the professional lotions guarantee certain results.
    You can keep your spray tan longer by using products that will not only preserve its color but also enhances it.
    Some Sun Laboratories Spray Tan Solution products contain Aloe
    Vera as well as certain botanical extracts.

    Also visit my web site; chloe sims starship tanning booth

  • best hcg drops yahoo said:

    With the HCG Drops, the day of finally fitting into a pair of skinny jeans will not
    be a dream after all. No one has to live with the discomfort of nasal congestion. These picnic spots and weekend gateways are spread along the borders ofthe city.

    Stop by my weblog … best hcg drops yahoo

  • 10 crock pot freezer meals said:

    It’s there and has to be dealt with, because there are few things worse than a pair of leaky waders.

    Do not make the mistake of cutting down the tree yourself or hiring a regular
    tree removal company to do the job. These baits range from chicken blood
    to old moldy bread being used.

    My page – 10 crock pot freezer meals

  • boutique dress shops in chennai said:

    And if you ever were to wear these separately, everybody would see your bra.
    On this site you will find other wedding dress
    designers with links to their sites. If you have eyeglasses that could do these items,
    it’s surely no surprise they’re liked by VIPs.

    my web blog boutique dress shops in chennai

  • fast weight loss said:

    While you are in the diet phase where you are taking your sublingual h – CG, you will need to be much disciplined in order to get the results
    you want. Physically, because it wrecks havoc
    to your body systems that have to attune different metabolic, circulatory and gastrointestinal processes in between relatively short periods
    of time. “Never feeling hungry is not a sign of being healthy,” stated Dr.

    my web page fast weight loss

  • xen tan lotion said:

    items in their own particular view are clearly the actual ones which they will.
    So try to follow the tips aforementioned to get rid of the farmer’s tan. Frederick Mohs in the 1930’s who began this treatment for skin cancer.

    My blog: xen tan lotion