Home » Contest, Fandom, Genre, Headline, Kallieross, Movie News, Paranormal, Ratings, Staff, Video, Young Adult Books

Twilight Forever Valentine’s Day Giveaway!

8 February 2014 2 Comments

Congrats to @Christeenaaaaaa! You’ve won the Twilight Forever Valentine’s Day Giveaway!

We have a extra Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga 10-Disc Blu-Ray Box Set to give away, and we thought Valentine’s Day was a great time to have a contest! You can enter all week through Valentine’s Day, on Rafflecopter (below), and we will select a winner on February 15, 2014.

Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Prize Images:

twilight-forever-complete-box-set-900x548

2 Comments »

  • Amanda Heiner said:

    Thanks for the giveaway! I’m a big twihard and this is great :)

  • Kathy A. said:

    Thank you for this great giveaway!!! Twilight got me to read again!! The TST Podcast and Book Shelf Banter introduced me to so many great authors! I’m so addicted now to reading I started my own book blog! Thank you so much!!!