Home » Contest, Fandom, Headline, Kallieross, Young Adult Books

@KallieRoss’s Week 4 #thanksGIVING Giveaway

22 November 2013 One Comment

Congrats to Week 4’s winner, Natalie!

This is Week 4 of GIVING away a ton of Young Adult and Middle Grade books this November to show my THANKS! There are a few authors that have donated their own novels in thanks, and I hope you are able to make some new connections. The cool thing about this giveaway is that I’ll be picking one winner each Friday, and the winner will be receiving 12 (or more) books as the prize! I will be shipping to any U.S. address, so spread the word and get your friends to enter. I never said you couldn’t share.

This week you can enter to win…

Stephenie Meyer “The Twilight Saga” Autographed Book Plate/Sticker

Daimon: The Prequel to Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The Prince Who Fell From the Sky by John Claude Bemis (ARC)

Dead Cat Bounce by Nic Bennett (ARC)

Beta by Rachel Cohn (ARC)

Darkwater by Catherine Fisher (ARC)

Relic Master by Catherine Fisher (ARC)

Pinned by Sharon G. Flake (ARC)

The Survivor Series Tote and Tee (Size Large) by Amanda Havard

Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch (ARC)

Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro (ARC)

The Innocents by Lili Peloquin (ARC)

Ripper by Stefan Petrucha (ARC

Endangered by Eliot Schrefer (ARC)

Who Done It An Anthology by Jon Scieszka

Entice by Jessica Shirvington (ARC)

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (ARC)

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (ARC)

& Lots-O-Book Swag!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

photo 1

One Comment »

  • best moving oil companies in houston texas said:

    There is also the second side of the story, which is a bit more critical about the trend of US jobs outsourced to companies in developing countries.
    The thing you have to remember is that this filter is the one
    that allows lots of fresh air into the motor to keep it cool.
    There are also specialized in Singapore, foreign institutions that either have established offices here or have tie
    ups with local polytechnics, which allow polytechnic students to pursue a degree related courses after
    completing their degrees at polytechnics. You can find companies offering packing services and
    this means that you have less to worry about when moving.

    According to Schwarzenegger, Russia is considered to be a gold mind to foreign investors.

    Functional and striking, track lighting fixtures can be found in different shapes and sizes according to
    your choices and needs, from ultra modern to that which
    resembles turn-of-the century, any style to fit any dcor. Leading organizations
    specializing in datacenter solutions offer their clients and customers with authentic warranties.
    They will used simply by several sportsmen, celebrities, artists and also superstars for instance – Supra Skytopwill be duplicated, of his concerts and also roller skates celebrations.
    At the present time, post will try to briefly address some of the recent interest I
    heard expressed for some various reasons TSI or True Strength Index
    indicator settings can be used. There are more safety precautions you can include in your warehouse storage shelving such as shims,
    wall ties, footplates, extra struts, pallet supports and wire decking, and
    more.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: best moving oil companies in houston texas