Home » Adult Books, Children's, Children's Books, Contest, Fandom, Fantasy, Fiction, Folk/Fairy Tales, Genre, Headline, Kallieross, Middle Grade, Paranormal, Ratings, Romance, Science Fiction, Staff, Young Adult Books

@KallieRoss’s Nov. 8th-14th #thanksGIVING Giveaway

13 November 2013 229 Comments

 thanksGIVING2

Congrats to the winner, Tracey!

(@traceyra)

Week #2: November 8-14, 2013

Again, I’m GIVING away a ton of Young Adult and Middle Grade books (with a few Adult novels) this November to show my THANKS! There are a few authors that have donated their own novels in thanks, and I hope you are able to make some new connections. The cool thing about this giveaway is that I’ll be picking one winner each Friday, and the winner will be receiving 12 (or more) books as the prize! I will be shipping to any U.S. address, so spread the word and get your friends to enter. I never said you couldn’t share.

This week you can enter to win…

The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler (ARC)

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (ARC)

3 Below (A Floors Novel) by Patrick Carman (ARC)

Skinny by Donna Cooner (ARC)

The Wild Book by Margarita Engle (ARC)

Glass Heart by Amy Garvey (ARC)

The Edge of Nowhere by Elizabeth George (ARC)

Burning Blue by Paul Griffin (ARC)

Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch (ARC)

Forgive Me, I Meant to Do It by Gail Carson Levine (ARC)

Kindred Souls by Patricia MacLachlan (ARC)

The Demon Trapper’s Daughter by Jana Oliver (ARC)

Autographed 1st Chapter of Across the Universe & Bookmark from Beth Revis

What Came From The Stars by Gary D. Schmidt (ARC)

Extended Preview of Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor

The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder

& LOTS-O-BOOK SWAG

a Rafflecopter giveaway