Home » Adult Books, Children's, Children's Books, Contest, Fandom, Fantasy, Fiction, Folk/Fairy Tales, Genre, Headline, Kallieross, Middle Grade, Paranormal, Ratings, Romance, Science Fiction, Staff, Young Adult Books

@KallieRoss’s Nov. 8th-14th #thanksGIVING Giveaway

13 November 2013 221 Comments

 thanksGIVING2

Congrats to the winner, Tracey!

(@traceyra)

Week #2: November 8-14, 2013

Again, I’m GIVING away a ton of Young Adult and Middle Grade books (with a few Adult novels) this November to show my THANKS! There are a few authors that have donated their own novels in thanks, and I hope you are able to make some new connections. The cool thing about this giveaway is that I’ll be picking one winner each Friday, and the winner will be receiving 12 (or more) books as the prize! I will be shipping to any U.S. address, so spread the word and get your friends to enter. I never said you couldn’t share.

This week you can enter to win…

The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler (ARC)

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (ARC)

3 Below (A Floors Novel) by Patrick Carman (ARC)

Skinny by Donna Cooner (ARC)

The Wild Book by Margarita Engle (ARC)

Glass Heart by Amy Garvey (ARC)

The Edge of Nowhere by Elizabeth George (ARC)

Burning Blue by Paul Griffin (ARC)

Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch (ARC)

Forgive Me, I Meant to Do It by Gail Carson Levine (ARC)

Kindred Souls by Patricia MacLachlan (ARC)

The Demon Trapper’s Daughter by Jana Oliver (ARC)

Autographed 1st Chapter of Across the Universe & Bookmark from Beth Revis

What Came From The Stars by Gary D. Schmidt (ARC)

Extended Preview of Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor

The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder

& LOTS-O-BOOK SWAG

a Rafflecopter giveaway

221 Comments »

  • check this out said:

    check this out

  • pitbull supplements said:

    Thanks for your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
    you could be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon. I
    want to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

  • gambling said:

    No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail,
    so that thing is maintained over here.

  • naruto shippuden manga said:

    naruto shippuden manga

  • Madison said:

    Do you have any video of that? I’d love to find out some additional information.

  • Christy said:

    Nós gastamos em média 1.500 calorias por dia apenas para manter as funções fisiológicas no estado de repouso absoluto, porém este cálculo varia
    segundo a superfície corporal do indivíduo.

  • Janell said:

    En effet une fois votre objectif atteint, il faut commencer à penser à l’arrêt de cette cure.

  • Paket Wisata Murah said:

    As the admin of this web site is working, no doubt very quickly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.

  • myVIBS - the musicians choice for embouchure problems said:

    Hurrah! After all I got a web site from where I be able
    to genuinely obtain helpful data regarding my study and knowledge.

  • cisnieniomierz said:

    Hi there, yes this article is genuinely pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it
    on the topic of blogging. thanks.

  • dewa qq said:

    In fact when someone doesn’t understand afterward its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it
    happens.

  • bandar qq said:

    I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s both equally educative and engaging, and without a
    doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something too
    few folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.

  • peapod free delivery code september 2012 said:

    peapod free delivery code september 2012

  • Acnenomorepdf2014.Blogspot.Com said:

    For the proper consistency about 1 cup of water should be added to the ground peel.

    If an individual has longer hair, then try to prevent it from touching a person’s skin. Anti-oxidant chemicals are valued for their wide healing actions.

  • srproject.com said:

    srproject.com

  • data recovery said:

    I simply couldn’t go away your site prior to suggesting
    that I actually enjoyed the usual info a person provide
    to your guests? Is gonna be again ceaselessly in order to investigate cross-check new posts

  • szzldzc.com said:

    szzldzc.com

  • best handle acne said:

    In case of adolescent stage, increase in sexual hormones and
    production of sebum cause acne to occur.
    Your face is the first thing someone is presented with upon meeting you, so your outward appearance and skin condition is undoubtedly and inevitably noticed.
    Getting acne under control is the hardest but once good habits are formed it is much
    easier to manage.

  • electricals logo said:

    electricals logo

  • jacks blow job lessons said:

    You can get a smooth skin by acquiring the right information and with proper guidance you would be amazed at the texture of your
    skin. If an individual has longer hair, then try to prevent it from touching a person’s skin. Let’s face it, acne products aren’t
    cheap and they aren’t something you use one time either.