Home » Book News, Contest, Fandom, Headline, Kallieross

Nov.1-7 #thanksGIVING Giveaway!

5 November 2013 No Comment

thanksGIVING

Well, if you haven’t heard by now, I’m GIVING away a ton of Young Adult and Middle Grade books (with a few Adult novels) this November to show my THANKS! There are a few authors that have donated their own novels in thanks, and I hope you are able to make some new connections. The cool thing about this giveaway is that I’ll be picking one winner each week, and the winner will be receiving 12 (or more) books as the prize! I will be shipping to any U.S. address, so spread the word and get your friends to enter. I never said you couldn’t share.

Now let’s get to the good stuff…

This week you can enter to win…

The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal (Hardback)

Autographed Chapter Sampler from Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card

Angel’s Ink by Jocelynn Drake (ARC)

Angelfall by Susan Ee (ARC)

In A Glass Grimmly by Adam Gidwitz (ARC)

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad (ARC)

The High-Skies Adventures of Blue Jay the Pirate by Scott Nash (ARC)

Fathomless by Jackson Pearce (ARC)

The Iron Wyrm Affair by Lilith Saintcrow (ARC)

Bittersweet Summer & Tails of Spring Break by Anne Warren Smith (ARC)

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone (ARC)

A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams (ARC)

The List by Siobhan Vivian (ARC)

The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff (ARC)

…& a few other goodies!

a Rafflecopter giveaway