Home » Book News, Contest, Fandom, Fantasy, Fiction, Headline, Young Adult Books

WIN Graceling by Kristin Cashore TODAY! #LuckyDayGiveAWay

9 March 2012 16 Comments

Mary is our Graceling winner!  Congrats!

The book we are giving away TODAY (Saturday, March 10, 2012) is a copy of…

Graceling

by Kristin Cashore

Each contest will be posted at midnight (EST), and you will have 24 hours to enter!   The winner will be randomly chosen each day from the comments section of each post on BookshelfBanter.com, retweets onTwitterand/or comments on our Facebook page.  (The more you ‘resharement’, the more likely you are to win.)  The winner will be announced after he/she is contacted, and confirms their email/mailing address.

Amazon Book Description:

Katsa has been able to kill a man with her bare hands since she was eight—she’s a Graceling, one of the rare people in her land born with an extreme skill. As niece of the king, she should be able to live a life of privilege, but Graced as she is with killing, she is forced to work as the king’s thug.
     When she first meets Prince Po, Graced with combat skills, Katsa has no hint of how her life is about to change. She never expects to become Po’s friend. She never expects to learn a new truth about her own Grace—or about a terrible secret that lies hidden far away . . . a secret that could destroy all seven kingdoms with words alone.
     With elegant, evocative prose and a cast of unforgettable characters, debut author Kristin Cashore creates a mesmerizing world, a death-defying adventure, and a heart-racing romance that will consume you, hold you captive, and leave you wanting more.

There is only one way to find out EARLY, which books will be given away each day… Sign up for our newsletter!  We will send out an email with the list of books for the week and the corresponding days you can enter to win them!

Sign up here…

*This give-a-way is open internationally!  We have 31 books for 31 winners, and each week the books will be mailed out to their respective winners.  Each day a winner will be selected at random, and any personal information given (last names and mailing addresses) will be kept private.

16 Comments »

  • el nino said:

    I really want to read this amazing book!

  • Ak said:

    Seems very interesting! Hope I win it!

  • dawn said:

    thxs 4 d contest
    plz let mi win :)

  • dj said:

    i really want to read this book
    please choose me

  • Amber L said:

    oooow this book sounds good

  • Brandi Waldman said:

    Sounds like a good read!

  • shirley said:

    i want to own this amazing book!

  • dish said:

    please pick me
    this book sounds awesome!

  • Edelweiss said:

    Oh. How I loaf to read this book! It would be awesome if I win!!

  • Ashley Golubski said:

    wow this looks really good! I would love to read this!!

  • Sita said:

    Would love this !

  • pistolero said:

    I hope I win this book! It sounds legendary!!!

  • Laura Hartness said:

    Thanks for the chance to win!

  • brittany thompson said:

    The storyline in this book seems interesting and i am interested to see how it all comes together to make a great book,

  • Bonnie Regan said:

    Oh man, I’ve heard so many wonderful things about this book and I’ve never read it. Plus, with the recent release of Bitterblue I’m hearing even more. Think I need to get my hands on this. :D
    Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

  • Kenia said:

    I’ve never heard of this book, but it sounds very interesting.