Home » Book News, Headline

‘City of Lost Souls’ Cover Reveal

5 January 2012 No Comment

The cover for City of Lost Souls, the fifth installment in Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments series, has just been released.  In addition to the cover reveal, USA Today also released the book’s prologue, which you can now read exclusively on their site!

City of Lost Souls will be released on May 8.

What are your thoughts on the new cover?  (Things seem to be heating up between Clary and Jace.  Think we can we expect another Dirty Sexy Alley Scene?)