Home » Book News, Fandom, Headline, Kallieross, KPSimmon, Krystal, Stefanie, Young Adult Books

On the 1st day of Christmas…

13 December 2011 No Comment

On the 1st day of Christmas, Bookshelf Banter suggests to me… Great books that will make me happy!

We are posting our TOP 12 Books in 2011… And, if you missed them you need to read them in 2012!

Day 1

Krystal: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Stefanie: Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

Kelly: Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Kallie: Legend by Marie Lu