Home » Book News, Fandom, Headline, Kallieross, KPSimmon, Krystal, Stefanie, Young Adult Books

On the 1st day of Christmas…

13 December 2011 2 Comments

On the 1st day of Christmas, Bookshelf Banter suggests to me… Great books that will make me happy!

We are posting our TOP 12 Books in 2011… And, if you missed them you need to read them in 2012!

Day 1

Krystal: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Stefanie: Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

Kelly: Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Kallie: Legend by Marie Lu

2 Comments »

  • celebrity club dresses for cheap said:

    Johnny Depp is another example of a celebrity who loves stylish sunglasses.
    In – Style called the look “equal parts girlie and punk, like the pop star herself. Do you want to look your best and want the best bridal wear for yourself.

    Feel free to surf to my web site … celebrity club dresses for
    cheap

  • Gym Clothing Store Woodbridge Mall Nj Address said:

    The soft cotton spandex molds to your shape allowing
    full relaxation after work. Another type of yoga that you can choose to practice is
    Vinyasa yoga, also known as flow yoga. These are considered among the secret ingredients in development most
    of our mobile and also independent games.

    my web-site: Gym Clothing Store Woodbridge Mall Nj Address