Home » Book News, Fandom, Headline, Kallieross, KPSimmon, Krystal, Stefanie, Young Adult Books

On the 1st day of Christmas…

13 December 2011 4 Comments

On the 1st day of Christmas, Bookshelf Banter suggests to me… Great books that will make me happy!

We are posting our TOP 12 Books in 2011… And, if you missed them you need to read them in 2012!

Day 1

Krystal: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Stefanie: Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

Kelly: Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Kallie: Legend by Marie Lu

4 Comments »

  • celebrity club dresses for cheap said:

    Johnny Depp is another example of a celebrity who loves stylish sunglasses.
    In – Style called the look “equal parts girlie and punk, like the pop star herself. Do you want to look your best and want the best bridal wear for yourself.

    Feel free to surf to my web site … celebrity club dresses for
    cheap

  • Gym Clothing Store Woodbridge Mall Nj Address said:

    The soft cotton spandex molds to your shape allowing
    full relaxation after work. Another type of yoga that you can choose to practice is
    Vinyasa yoga, also known as flow yoga. These are considered among the secret ingredients in development most
    of our mobile and also independent games.

    my web-site: Gym Clothing Store Woodbridge Mall Nj Address

  • moving storage containers nj said:

    Those interested in such services should look for a range
    of connection options in a data center. Also give written applications to cut down all these connections after date of relocation to stop further bill
    generation. Such storage facilities have created sensations among people owning loads of things.

    Having said this, it will do you well to get the help of professionals if you plan to extend of remodel your abode.

    Due to safety reasons, many business individuals
    still prefer Sea Freight Forwarder with the
    belief that the sea transport or ocean freight is the best mode of transportation. Online you get far more choice and can find
    the entire Sanderson Towels range online, something you cannot do on the High Street.
    The Garmin Forerunner 310XT is known as a great training aid for multi-sport practitioners.
    Thus, employees’ active listening skills assist a company
    to build rapport with customers and help them obtain the relevant information they need.
    If you are out in bad weather or just don’t like moving from block to
    block, valet parking can be a welcome facility
    needed at that time by saving you the hassle in finding a
    spot when parking is scarce. Make sure that the pricing is
    strictly determined in the contract you sign so that
    you do not end up paying more than you have expected.

    my site: moving storage containers nj

  • tan said:

    s darkened, so be sure to be safe rather than sorry, and don. If you don’t mind your tan being darker than you can treat
    the rest of your tan instead of the blotches and streaks.
    Why bother to spend tens of thousands of dollars, after all, on something
    you may only need to use for a limited time.