Home » 4 Books, Children's, Children's Books, Coming Soon, Genre, KPSimmon, Ratings, Reviews, Score, Staff

Back-to-School Rules by Laurie Friedman

24 June 2011 6 Comments

Perfect for the child that is just about to enter school, and just in time for school to start with a release date of September 1, 2011, Back-to-School Rules by Laurie Friedman is an adorable read. While most back-to-school books focus on what to do, this children’s picture book takes the opposite approach and teaches children what not to do. The main character, Percy Isaac Gifford, is more than happy to share his wisdom with your children, which he imparts by giving ten simple things every child should know not to do when they go to school. Told in a rhyming fashion, this story is perfect for 4-8 year olds. Younger children will delight in it as they are just getting ready to begin school. Older children will get a kick out of reading the book themselves, Percy, and how he explains things. This is a book that is relatable and enjoyable for both children and adults alike. Illustrated by Teresa Murfin, Back-to-School Rules has soft and colorful pictures that illustrate Percy’s rules and the story perfectly. Published by Carolrhoda BooksBack-to-School Rules would make a great gift for that child just starting school for the first time, or for those going back. I give this book 4 out of 5 books.

6 Comments »

  • summer camps programs delray beach said:

    You can simply gift your kid with a nice summer camp and that too without making your
    pocket unhappy. Utilizing technology, state-of-the-art facility design,
    and intensive employee training, all in a camp-like setting, Camp Bow Wows are
    operationally the best run and safest environments for dogs.

    In her six years at Broad Acres, she has helped create and
    implement several programs to ensure consistency in curriculum, instruction and assessment throughout the school.

    Another exciting aspect of fitness boot camp is these workouts can be done anywhere, whether indoors or outdoors.
    Time to fuel up for that daunting task of packing
    up and heading home. The time of those learning
    from you is just as valuable as your own. With camp
    software, you can put up any kind of overnight camps or summer
    acting camps and you can still be free of stress. From this few are classy; several take numerous days to
    finish. There are several sports camps in New York focusing much
    more on enjoyable, expertise advancement, basic safety, and sportsmanship.
    Kids Modeling and Acting Camp is open for those who range
    in age from 5-10.

    Here is my web page summer camps programs delray beach

  • Leonora said:

    Plastic surgery has become immensely popular in the last few years.
    In 2009, men undergoing some sort of cosmetic surgery procedure
    rose eight percent. The various types of plastic surgery on the
    face are:.

    my page – nose job to fix deviated septum (Leonora)

  • igrow induction lighting said:

    Ear deformities, especially in children can become a target for the less caring children resulting in the child being ridiculed and teased.

    Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
    Remember, the foaming action of regular shampoos and detergents is for
    looks only.

    My blog post; igrow induction lighting

  • Boca Raton CPA firms said:

    Because your balance sheet is a snapshot of your business at any given time,
    it needs the totals from your general ledger sub-accounts.
    So you want to be focused when choosing a suitable accountancy
    firm. Also, by keeping separate books and records for a particular business
    segment of your overall business, you may qualify for a change of accounting method for that segment.

    Feel free to visit my blog: Boca Raton CPA firms

  • hair restoration dallas texas said:

    American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
    These shampoo ingredients strip my hair of its oils, which is overkill since my hair is already dry.
    You can get great results at a much cheaper rate by looking for
    hair transplant abroad surgeons.

    my website hair restoration dallas texas

  • Needs Hair Studio said:

    If you are going for finest contents like me, just visit this web site daily for the reason that it gives
    quality contents, thanks